Skip to main content

Raise a NHS Concern


The Complaints Advocacy Service can guide you through the NHS Complaints Procedure and support you by:

  • Giving you advice
  • Explaining your options
  • Informing you of your rights
  • Helping you with correspondence
  • Supporting you at meetings
  • Voicing your concerns
  • Accessing your health records
  • This service is available in Welsh

Should you wish to seek advice about making a complaint please contact the CHC Office on 01633 838516        

If you would like to raise your NHS concern directly to the health board, you can do this by going through Putting Things Right, please follow the below link for more information:

Putting Things Right - British Sign Language